Monday, January 26, 2015

Potty Talk: Savannah Jane edition

For the past 4 days, SJ has been in the process of self potty training!! Read our journey:
January 23, 2015
In shock! Savannah Jane (19m) USED THE POTTY TWICE today!!! Once before nap and once before bed!! Who is this child?! 
**I have nothing to do with making this happen!**
Details (for memory's sake- stop reading if you don't like baby potty talk lol)
I had put both girls in the bed at nap then realized I didn't take rg to the potty. I asked if she wanted to go and she said no, and instantly sj starts chanting "Potty! Potty! Potty! Potty!" I told sj no, you don't have to go potty and she started crying "pooooootty!!!" So I made rg get up and go and I took sj to other bathroom where little potty is and took her diaper and pants off and sat her down. She instantly giggled and said "toot!" And I heard her start peeing!!! She was grinning the whole time! She went A LOT!! I just couldn't believe it and hugged and high fived her!! Rg came running in and clapped for her and they tried to make me go out so sissy could potty again but I refocused and took them back to bed. Can't. Believe. This!!! 
Then at bedtime I just told her it was potty time and sat her on there. She asked for a book so she went and got a book and came back. Within 30 seconds she starts going, looks at me and griiiins. She wanted to keep going- it was so cute! She kept saying "gein" (again) and grunting. Ha! She's too much! 😋
January 24: Went twice- once before nap and once before bed. She goes almost instantly once sitting on potty. We don't make her sit on the potty- just get excited about "potty time!!!" And she says "yes! Potty time" and runs to potty. 

Jan 25th: Went 4 times (at least ha!) 
This morning when she woke up, after lunch (twice) then at bath time. 
At bath time she told me (while in the tub) that she needed to go potty so I grabbed her out of bath and sat her on toilet. She immediately went and then went back to bath time heh. 

SOOOO CRAZY TO ME!
This sweet little girl always surprises me! She is so sweet and wants to be just like her sister in every way! 😊 They are tweedle dee and tweedle dum! I love them so!! 😁


1 comment:

  1. Whaaaa?!?! 19 months old and potty training?! Nice! Drake is more vocal about needing his diaper changed so we thought maybe we'd get lucky. A few times we've attempted to put him on the potty and he freaks! So, maybe we won't get that lucky after all... :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers