Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Day Swap Reveal!


Today is the day we are supposed to share what we got from our Valentine's Day swap partners! I was partnered up with Nicole over at Chappel of Love!
Here is the luxurious loot:

love the glitter!
obviously my nails currently need some attention :-P 
the popular notepad ;) 
Thanks soo much for the fun PINK items!! Love it!

ps-- it was too funny, she and I sent each other the EXACT same notepad from Target haha! I purposely steered clear from the Target dollar bins because I figured everyone would probably go straight to them- but when I saw the notepad I couldn't resist it was just too cute haha!
Thanks for everything, Nicole, and thanks for the link-up, Celia, Meg and Tara ! :)

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, that glittery pink polish is just too cute!!! What great goodies she sent you!

    Thank you for participating in our swap! I am happy you had so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O yay! I am totally revealing mine tomorrow. Thanks for being a wonderful swap buddy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers