Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Christmas Blog Swap 2012!


Thanksgiving has passed so that means that it is officially Christmas time!!  I am so excited about my new "Iced Pine" Scentsy that has my house smelling like fresh Christmas trees and I am just LOVING the Christmas music and pictures of all of my friends houses decorated for the special birth of our Savior!! 

As if that isn't enough reason to be excited... you can get excited about this!!  Some of my awesome friends and I are going to host a fun Christmas Blog Swap this year!!
Who we are:
Me
Mallorie @ Happy Home
Cait @ The Blessed Life
Natalie @ Extraordinary Love
&
Beth Ann @ My Life More Abundant

Here's the info

-Anyone in the U.S. is welcome to join (if you are not in the US and would like to participate please email me- if there are others out of the country that email me I will pair you up)
-$10 spending limit- anything Christmas-y :) 
-Link up before December 3rd!
 (You will be contacted by one of us with your partner in this swap)
-Send gift no later than December 10th
-After you receive your package we will host another link up from December 11th-17th where you can post all of the goodies you received!!
-Most of all, HAVE FUN and ...

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!! :)

Feel free to grab the code below-where it says "get code now" (and the above picture too) and post about this on your blog!!
Don't forget to link-up!!!!

The more the MERRIER!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers